Despite being called Times Square Casino, this isn’t a land-based casino so don’t go looking for it in New York. Times Square Casino is virtual only, which means you can access it from pretty much anywhere on the web. That’s the beauty of playing at casinos with a Curacao gaming license; they tend to be pretty lax about who they allow to play. Compared to casinos licensed in stricter municipalities at least, Curacao operators are less fussy about who plays at them. On the homepage featured slider, sure enough there’s Times Square in the background, its famous advertising hoardings replaced with ones advertising video slots and other casino games.
The default currency at Times Square Casino is the Euro and in terms of payment methods, you can use Skrill, debit card and instant banking. The full list of available deposit methods is only available when you log in to your account which isn’t ideal for first-time visitors to the site. The FAQ provides no useful information about withdrawals or deposits so good luck with that one. You’d be advised to contact customer support to find out more if you’re so inclined. Judging by the payment provider logos which are visible at the bottom of the page, you can use Paysafecard, Neteller, MasterCard and Maestro to deposit funds too. Why Times Square Casino can’t simply put all of this information on a simple banking page is anyone’s guess.
There’s a selection of slots available at Times Square Casino that can best be described as ‘interesting’. On the one hand, these games include a number of lesser known titles, which makes a change from the usual games that show up at every other casino. On the other hand, it’s debatable just how much time you’ll want to spend rolling the reels of Fashion Slot or Trump It. Still, they’re an eclectic bunch if nothing else, so by all means have a good look through the selection that can be viewed on the homepage and see if anything takes your fancy. There’s a search bar to make it easier to search for games and you can also filter results according to developer.
Times Square Casino Bonus Offer
The Times Square Casino has a lot of interesting bonuses for both new and recurring players, and can add a real boost to the game box and thus even more entertainment and excitement at the casino. For new players, a monster is waiting – a bonus of up to 300 percent in a bonus of up to €12000 at the first deposit, and at the second deposit and also at the third deposit. This means that at the Times Square casino you get a bonus of 300% percent on the first three deposits, which can give you a bonus of up to €3600 if you deposit €400 each time. There will be a lot of money to play for when to start playing at Times Square Casino.
But this is not everything! Only now you can receive exclusive €10 no deposit bonus! This is special offer for our players only, so make sure that you register account via our link, otherwise you don’t get this no deposit offer.
18+New Customers , Only, Gamble Responsibly – www.begambleaware.org
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions:
- The Welcome Bonus is a 300% Match up to €1,200 based on a New Player’s first approved Deposit at the casino.
- Example: Deposit €200 and receive a €600 Welcome Bonus – total account balance will be €800. Times Square Casino
- The maximum Welcome Bonus per deposit is €1,200 and only 3 Welcome Deposit Bonuses are permitted per New Player.
- The Bonus+Deposit is subject to 35 times play through (Wagering requirements) before any withdrawal can be made.
- All Deposit Bonuses will automatically be credited to the player upon a successful Deposit.
- Canceling a Bonus by players can be done by contacting support 24/7. The Bonus can be canceled as long as the player did not make a single bet with his deposit+bonus balance. Times Square Casino
- If a player wishes not to receive an automatic Bonus by the system, the player may do so by contacting support 24/7.
- The Bonus Wagering Requirements are applied to the deposit and bonus money together as a single unit of value. When any kind of bonus or bonuses are in an account together with real money, they become one unit of value.
- The entire balance cannot be removed before fulfilling the total wager requirement. In an instance when multiple bonuses are present, the Total Wager Requirement is the sum of all of the Wager Requirements. Times Square Casino
- Withdrawing funds excluding the Bonus amount can be made only after the player completed the wagering requirements.
- If the player’s general balance, as shown in his account information, has touched 0 balance, his Bonus balance and wagering requirements will be reset.