Video Poker is available in several variants. Here, however, we are talking about; the more the merrier. Because although it can be difficult to choose from so many different kinds of video poker games, it means that entertainment and excitement are infinite.
To make it a little easier for you, you can see here which video poker variants are most popular right now:
- Jacks or Better : Is one of the oldest and most popular video poker games available. You should have at least one pair of jacks to win. Jacks or Better is also the easiest video poker game – making it the perfect choice for those who haven’t played video poker before.
- Tens or Better : Here it is basically the same video poker game as Jacks or Better. The difference is that here a pair of tens is required for profit.
- Deuces Wild : Here are all 2nd jokers. Deuces Wild is a video poker game with the most winning hands. For example, five equal, Wild Royal Flush and Fire Deuces.
- Bonus Video Poker : In this video poker game you play the same rules as in Jacks or Better. The big difference, however, is that there is greater profit of 4 equal and the higher the value of the four equal cards, the greater the bonus you get.
- Multivideo Poker : In this game you can play with more hands than one. This means that you can both win and follow more.
Bonus and videpoker
Many video poker games also have a bonus game every time you win. You can then choose to play with the amount you won. What you need to do is guess if the next card drawn from the deck will be red or black. If you guess right then the winnings are doubled. Then you can keep on guessing all the time as long as you are right. It can then be large amounts when you come up with over 32 or 64 times the money. However, if you guess wrong, you get rid of everything. In this, there is no strategy but it is pure luck that determines whether you win in the bonus game or not.
Big Progressive jackpots
Which video poker game you choose is of course up to you.
You can always be sure to get good entertainment, and a big advantage of video poker is that it is so good to play off their bonus with as it has such a high payout percentage.
In addition, you can find video poker games with progressive jackpots, which usually have astronomical winnings. However, it is quite unusual with such games today because most progressive jackpots are slot machines.
Finally, the advantage of video poker games is that you can play them whenever you want because the casino is open to you 24 hours a day. Neither dress code nor travel to the casino is required and when you win you do not need to give the dealer any tips.
Video poker strategies
Unlike slots , which are purely tour games, there is actually a measure of strategy in video poker. However, you should remember that the bank always has an advantage regardless of which machine you are playing on. However, some basic strategies exist:
Have you got a garbage hand then always keep the highest card, preferably if it is a jack or higher and hope that you can get a dressed card or a jack on at the given.
If you have a low pair under jack then bet on color (flash) if possible.
Try to play free video poker before playing for real money so you learn what hands that pay out. With a perfect strategy that means that you invest for maximum amounts, you can achieve an advantage over the bank of over 100%.