Bitcoin and online gaming spirit is an almost perfect match. There are many advantages when it comes to Bitcoins and gambling; The transactions are fast and anonymous, there are no refunds (chargebacks) and you don’t even have to worry about taxes. Bitcoin is not an official currency and you can use them in every country of the world. You always should check if you can use bitcoin in your country. However, there are some negative aspects when it comes to Bitcoin casino as well – the biggest problem is that it is difficult to regulate online casinos as those using Bitcoins usually don’t have an official gaming license. If you deposit your Bitcoins to the wrong casino, your money can be gone forever.
Luckily, the playing with Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies gain popularity in last few years, which means that even most popular online casinos added Bitcoin to cashier. How to verify if you should play at this specific casino? It’s not easy… Many “professional bloggers” gives the casino good review, as long as they are paid well enough. That is why we decided to create this page – We play quite a lot myself and really dislike when someone post reviews just to make some money. The reviews on this page is 100% based on our personal experience and feedback from our readers.
Now that we have that out of the way so we can start with the actual reviews. Here are my top 3 list to help you find the best Bitcoin casino online, based on very strict criteria. If you play on a bitcoin casino that is listed below, I guarantee you that you will not be cheated – I play in these casinos itself.
Each bitcoin casino that I know of accepts players from all over, including all European countries. It is even so that most don’t even ask for your address or name. This is exactly what made bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies so good . It is a completely unregulated currency with high levels of anonymity, one must remember that bitcoin is not automatically anonymous and it is your responsibility to keep it that way.
Bitcoin Casino – Security
An obvious question that should be asked is whether it is actually safe to play on Bitcoin casino. It is understandable that many players are somewhat reluctant at first glance. Many Bitcoin casinos does not create an equally calm spirit impression as normal casino sites. The casinos are usually not available in many languages, the customer service is only available in English, the range of games and game developers differ from those online casinos which we are accustomed to play on and Game license usually come from a country other than Malta or the United Kingdom.
Despite this, the market’s largest Bitcoin casino completely safe to play on. However, there are, as always, some bad guys on the net that one should avoid. We therefore recommend that you always do a thorough research before you start playing on a bitcoin casino. Some of the factors that you should definitely check out include
- Gaming License – Perhaps most important of all. A gaming license means that the casino follows the rules and achieve the requirements of the country’s gaming authority has set. The most common type of gaming license Bitcoin casino comes from Curacao. You should never play at an online casino that does not have a gambling license.
- Games – A good indication that the Bitcoin casino is serious, is that the use of large and well-known gaming providers. This is mainly because serious games developers obviously want to minimize the risk of dirtying their brand by working with rogue operators. Examples of large and well-known game developers are NetEnt, Microgaming, Betsoft and Play’n GO.
- General impression – In addition to checking the gaming license and which games providers used, it is also worthwhile to get a general overview of the casino. What is the customer service like? Is there information about the security at the casino? Is it easy to find the terms and conditions? In all serious Bitcoin casino, it is just like the usual online casinos, easily find all necessary information about both the casino and the company background.
Bitcoin Casino Games
Bitcoin casinos offer the same games as traditional online casinos and poker sites, except with much better odds, higher bonuses, free spins no deposit and withdrawals. Bitcoin casinos have only been around a few years, but they have already surpassed traditional operators in a number of areas. Casino players love slots, and BTC casino industry has all the favorites. The best Bitcoin casinos offers 600+ games, with a variety of types including progressive jackpots. But mainly draws slot players to BTC casinos their payout percentages.
Most of bitcoin slot games offer a payout percentage (RTP), which is higher than the fiat-based online casinos and make land-based slots that look like legal robbery. Some sites offer payouts as high as 99% of their turnover. For slot players, there is no better option than Bitcoins.
- Blackjack – Blackjack, the second most popular game efer slots are also well represented in the bitcoin casino market. Players can choose from many variations of the game and once again get the better payout odds than almost all fiat-based (online or offline) casinos in the world.
- Roulette – One of the easiest games to understand is roulette, which is the most played table game behind blackjack. BTC casinos offer many variations of the game, including American and European roulette. Gets a little repetitive but the players will get the best odds and will have more options compared to the Fiat-based websites.
- Live dealer casino gaming has exploded in popularity in recent years. The development has also made its way over to Bitcoin gaming market. Games such as blackjack, roulette and baccarat are available for live betting on a number of Bitcoin casinos. Live casino games gives us players a chance to sit at home but at the same time have a live feed from a real casino, fun and very smooth. Another fun aspect of it is that the game often right socially between the players and the dealer.
- Bitcoin Dice game is one of the first and most popular types of games available for Bitcoin, on these types of pages you often get to choose how much they want the odds. Often you will find so-called contra-bots on the sides so you can play completely automatically tell a doubling every time you lose. On a number of these dice game, you can bet huge sums per bit, only up to 200 bitcoin (!) Per bet.