Yolo Casino immediately stood out to us when we were doing this review in both name and appearance. Any Drake fan or any person that hasn’t been living under a rock the last few years will know YOLO is an acronym for you only live once and the site seems to incorporate that into their style. When you first visit YOLO, you might have thought you clicked on the wrong link as it feels more like a travel blog or a luxury resorts site than a casino.
Alongside bonuses, this is probably the other factor people care about most when choosing a casino. It is also where Yolo Casino is at its strongest. Over 6000 casino games despite not even being a year old and all from the games industry’s leading providers mean you’re sure to find exactly what you are looking for. With over 55 game providers and over 6000 slots, you can guarantee YOLO has everything you are looking for. They have so many different themes, animations, and designs that you will never get bored and of course, also have plenty of choice for jackpot games for those chasing a big payout. You can search for your games easily with the various menu options and for fans of the “book of” series they even have even given those titles their own page.
As we have alluded to in the Pros and Cons section Yolo Casino makes sure they do one of the most important things that all new casinos should aim to do and that’s support Cryptocurrencies. It is becoming a more and more popular way to play so it’s a huge plus when casinos accept it as a payment method. Asides from Crypto YOLO accept most major credit and debit cards including VISA and Mastercard. A Paysafe card, Neteller and Interac can all also be used to deposit funds but be careful as you cannot withdraw through them. The same applies to Crypto make sure you check if your particular currency is supported before trying to deposit.
Yolo Casino €900 Bonus and 100 Free Spins
Promotions are by far the most attractive thing about online casinos to us. And we know for a fact that plenty of players will agree with us. Among a plethora of promotions, the welcome bonus is often the biggest one. The same goes for Yolo Casino. It has a fantastic and generous welcome package designed for all new players. It’s a welcome package and here are its contents:
- 100% first deposit bonus
- 75% second deposit bonus
- 50% third deposit bonus
On the surface, the welcome bonus at Yolo Casinosounds amazing. That’s because it is. On your very first deposit, the casino will match it by 100% up to €50 or equivalent in other currencies. You also get 100 free spins on the Dig Dig Digger slot integrated with the bonus.
On your 2nd Yolo Casino deposit, you get a 75% return on your deposit. This time, it’s up to €100 or equivalent in other currencies. Last but not least, your 3rd deposit yields a 50% match bonus up to €250. As you can see, the match percentages go down with each deposit but your winning potential ultimately increases.
Terms and conditions:
- The maximum winning from a no deposit bonus or no deposit free spins is €100 or its equivalent any other Yolo Casino currency.
- All bonuses and free spins have a wagering requiremnet of 40x its amount before the player withdraws it. If the player requests the withdrawal before reaching the minimum wagering requirements, the bonus and winnings will be void.
- All the Yolo Casino bonuses are sticky. It means, you cannot request your withdrawal until wagering requirements are fully fulfilled. Also, you start playing for real money first, then for bonus money, and as soon as bonus money is lost, the bonus also gets lost.
- The Yolo Casino maximum bet with an active bonus is 5 EURO/USD, 25 PLN, 10 CAD or equivalent to 5 EUR. Please note breaching maximum bet rule may lead to all winnings from bonus confiscated and deposit refunded. The decision Yolocasino makes will be final.
- When using an activated bonus, the real money from the player’s account is wagered first and only then the bonus money.
- You can claim only one Yolo Casino bonus at a time. Deposit-related bonuses are not stacked.